Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not just any old tee shirt...

I have talked about my love for J.Crew's vintage tees on my blog before. They are super soft and have unique screen prints. I am SO not into crass verbiage or cheesy prints on my tee shirts. You better believe I wouldn't put my kid in something like that either. I stumbled upon a phenomenal line of tee shirts on one of the best kids sites, Fawn & Forest (known for their wide selection of "green" kids products).

The line is called Shirin Kids, named after the designer herself. The line of tees is all eco-friendly and  individually hand-silk screened with water based ink that creates a really soft look in the shirt. She designs her own prints and textiles, which creates the beautiful, sophisticated and somewhat edgy look to her line. They range between $30 and $75 for short and long sleeved tees.  Of course, the girl stuff is to die for, here are some of my favorite looks from her line.























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails