Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am no Kelly Wearstler...but...


My friend Kelly over at The Party Dress ( who is also a contributor to Project Nursery) informed me that our son Julian's Nursery was featured on the project nursery blog yesterday!!! How fun, and what an honor to be picked. Doing Julian's nursery was SO much fun. With the help of my mom, who is a master DIY'er, we transformed a previously empty space into a bright and cheerful nursery. Thanks mom for striping the walls...I don't think I would have had the patience!!!

Project Nursery is a site dedicated to putting together your baby's room and beyond.. Mom's can submit their "real" rooms to be chosen by the editors to be featured on the site. It is the perfect place to get inspiration for your next Nursery. They also categorize the rooms by style. They have them broken up by traditional, contemporary, designer and the look 4-less. This site was not around when I was doing Julian's Nursery, but I wish it would have been. You will be amazed and inspired by all of the great ideas.

Some of the other Project Nursery features I love are their inspiration boards for customers by Little Apple Designs. You send them a picture of your space and what you are looking for, and they will send you back a customized board complete with furniture, paint, fabric, etc. with links to the items for purchase. amazing!!!

Project Nursery has also added a party planning section, complete with great tips for planning a baby shower or your next one's fabulous Birthday bash.

It's the perfect place to get your creative juices flowing!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cutest room ever! Loves it! If I ever have a baby I am calling you to help decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel-Congrats!!!!! His room is to dye for :) I am loving the little apple design, will do for next nursery down the road. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! you did such a great job!
    you just might have to start crimping your hair, and wear turbans, Ms. Wearstler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This room is amazing. I didn't know it was yours! You are very talented. I was admiring it on Project Nursery. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails