Friday, September 18, 2009

Flirty, Fresh, and Fun...

I wore Reem Acra for my wedding day, and what I wouldn't give to wear her designs again...

I love her Spring Ready to Wear line just as much as her bridal collection. She really knows how to work with a woman's body and make items that are simple, yet stunning and wearable for more than one season. Her color palette was bright and cheerful; shades of golds,oranges, reds and blues (which all seem to be a trend for spring 10). Some of my favorite pieces were vintage florals in soft silhouettes. Oh and the SHOES...simple, open toed with some jewels on the top. I have to find out who makes the shoes!


 Here are some of my faves from her Spring 2010 collection.
photos courtesy of New York magazine





She is really hitting the nail on the head with prints, I absolutely love this bold floral. and the BELT, FAB...









The cut of this dress is very flattering, and I love the flirty length and movement of the skirt






perfect party frock! God, I really do love those shoes...






If you know me, you know I love a red dress...this is simple and elegant. A show stopper.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails