Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Borrowed from the Boys...



I am suddenly feeling the need to raid my husbands closet! J.Crew's Sep 09 catalog styled some of their looks using these fabulous oversize gingham men's shirts. The look is clean, but interesting. They also paired a lot of their looks with a very Audrey Hepburn style Minnie pant-that is slim and hits right at the ankle. I love it...so simple, but feminine. The perfect silhouette to highlight a great pair of shoes for fall!!! After all the 80's embellished looks I saw in New York, I have to say these looks are very refreshing. Right up my alley...

2 comments:

  1. Just bought the minnie pant and LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paired with some leopard ballet flats and a red mini and I think those pants would be heaven!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails