Friday, September 11, 2009

Giddy about Spring 2010

I am sorry, but I am going to have to be a debbie downer and proclaim that I am NOT FEELING FALL FASHION! Yes, it's true. I can't quite grasp the 80's looks and the fact that grunge plaid is back. I want to look current, but, I wouldn't say this current look is "me". I would consider myself someone who likes to dress sophisticated, with a touch of trend and a touch of classic. Definitely not grunge...So, I will muster through Fall (with some sweaters from Anthropologie and J.Crew) and I have some great boots from last season that I can't wait to wear again...but I secretly can't wait for January to see something fresh for Spring.

 As you may or may not know, fashion week is in full swing. If you want to keep up with all the collections, NY Magazine has the best recaps!

Here is a gorgeous Marigold dress from Monique Lhuillier's Spring collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails