Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This little piggy...wears cotton?



On a trip to Santa Barbara a couple of years ago, we stumbled upon this darling store called This Little Piggy. At the time I didn't have a baby, but I couldn't help but gush over all of the cute things! I was so happy to find that they have a GREAT website! The thing that sets them apart from other kids boutiques is that they have their own line of cotton basics in fun, whimsical prints. I noticed that they also added a line of Organic cottons, which are SUPER soft and cozy for new babies and toddlers alike. They also have some of my favorite brands: Coccoli, Angel Dear, Petit Bateau and Charlie Rocket...just to name a few. Here are some of my favorite Piggy Brand pieces:





piggy organic ruffle boxer pant $24.95 size 0-24 months


piggy organic hooded romper $36.95 size 3-24 months

2 comments:

  1. Thoinks for the great post! So glad you like our PiggyBrand! Piggy is now in the blog-o-sphere too! Check it out: http://littlepiggywearscotton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, those giraffe jammy bottoms. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails