Monday, August 10, 2009

The best for less...Aden & Anais


The fabulous crew of in-the-know Mom's over at Stroller Traffic recently wrote about the amazing cotton Muslin swaddling blankets by Aden and Anais. They looked so scrumptious and soft, but they are $60!!!! So, you can imagine my excitement when I found them today....AT TARGET!!! Oh yes, ladies, Target does it again. They have a whole line of wonderful cotton muslin products by this amazing Australian based company.

The product that originally caught my eye was the "Burpy Bib". It's shaped so that you can use it as a burp cloth, but then there is a snap closure so you can use it as a bib. Ummm, why didn't I think of that?! $8.99


I mean, can you even handle this little lamb?! Uh...so cute! This is one of their swaddling blankets, they come in a 4 pack for $29.99. That sounds a lot better than 1 for $60, right?





Sleep bags are wonderful when it starts to get cool. I used them a lot when we were breaking our son of the swaddle-it kept him contained and warm at the same time! Also made of the same cotton muslin. $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails