Thursday, February 16, 2012

You are perfect.

If you know me, you know I have a love affair with handbags. I saw this new Chloe bag in the most recent Nordstrom catalog and my heart skipped a beat. I am just in love with the Classic Navy with the camel strap...and guess what, it also comes in Camel with a navy strap! Ahhhhhh, complete perfection!

I was so giddy that sent my husband a "hint" email entitled: "push prize/anniversary/mother's day/35th birthday gift?" I am not going to even tell you his response. He wasn't so keen on the $2300 price tag. I have to agree, it's pretty over the top. I mean, you can get a Goyard hand painted with your monogram for that price! But something about this classic bag has me smitten. What do you think? Worth the price tag or is it just way overpriced?

7 comments:

  1. I got my Nordy catalogue too and just saw that bag, I love the navy one. A Goyard bag is top of my lust list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. A gal came in to the store the other day with the brown suede version, said she got it for Christmas, and I was obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few chloe bags from before I had a baby (lol) and I just cant justify it now, but boy do I COVET that navy one.....did you see my post yesterday about my $12.99 chloe sunglasses? now that we all can handle =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many amazing designer bags out these days- I think you could buy a couple fabulous bags instead of the Chloe... Actually go buy a bag at LV and they will monogram anything for you- for free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Oh how I wish for a new bag. Hmm perhaps its a good thing Mother's Day is only a few months away.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails