Monday, February 13, 2012

Strawberries and Cupcakes



I work part time at the most adorable baby store you have ever seen, called Lauren Alexandra. This past week we received a shipment of a new line called Jelly The Pug. Their sweet designs remind me of items my mom would have put me in when I was little. It definitely has a bit of a vintage feel to it.

Part of the Spring line is an apron dress and a baby bubble with the sweetest cupcake and strawberry print. It got me thinking...wouldn't this make for an adorable Birthday theme? Especially if you have a little girl with a summer birthday...this would be PERFECT!

(pictured)
Apron Dress $52
Baby ruffle bottom Bubble $38.50
Both available at Lauren Alexandra Bebe Boutique Brookside location, in Kansas City

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails