Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For our little guy...

I am back! Rested, tanned, and rejuvenated. It's amazing what some Vitamin D can do! My parents are the best and super easy to travel with. It was go-with-the-flow all weekend with no real set in stone plans. We went to the pool everyday for a few hours, my mom and I got a spa treatment (prenatal massage for me!) and we had the chance to see my Aunt and Uncle and Cousin who live nearby. Overall it was the perfect getaway and now it's time to get ready for baby!

While I was gone, my husband did some shopping with our little guy. Sometimes what he comes back with can be questionable (superhero logo tees?!). But this time he did good! He picked up these adorable Chambray Toms which will be perfect this summer. I love how they kind of look like a boat shoe with the leather details.

Thank goodness we finally found a Crocs replacement!!!! Toms are SO much cuter :)

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I was looking at the same ones on Nordstrom last night. Also, wanted to tell you that I got a gel mani too and LOVE it.
    Glad to hear that your trip was good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out native kids shoes for a crocs replacement, too. They are a similar material but so much cuter and they actually stay on their feet really well. Our little guy had a pair last summer and we're definitely getting another for this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! My almost 2-yr old loved Crocs last summer but I'm hoping she'll live in Sperries and Toms this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love this Tom's version. Going to order a pair now for Sterling. And yes I am so sick of crocs but Sterling loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Love the shoes, and I laughed out loud at your "crock replacement" comment. So funny and true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been eyeing those exact Toms for my little guy!! :) This may have been just the post I needed to make me hit "checkout" in my Nordstrom cart - haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love them for the preppy little guy. Niko might need a pair now. He is sooo obsessed with shoes. I don't have a clue where he got that from. So happy you had a nice vk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling darling darling! I may need to get Griff a pair. thanks Mel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails