Monday, February 6, 2012

From nude to blush: Summer Wedding Inspiration


My cousin is getting married this summer and has chosen the most GORGEOUS palette for her bridesmaids (inspired by the Pinterest photo). Isn't this just stunning? Oh how I would have loved something like pinterest when I was getting married!

I love that the girls get to choose their own dresses. I think this is definitely the modern way for bridesmaids to be dressed. Also, every girl has a different body type, so this allows them to buy something that is the most flattering to their figure.

The only thing the bride has requested is that there the color is in the range from nude to a light pink, it cannot be strapless and must be above the knee.













Source: macys.com via Melanie on Pinterest

And for the shoes, she has asked the girls to do a neutral shoe. Bridesmaids need to think about comfort, since you will be standing and then dancing all night long. Most of my faves are a lower heel with subtle details...


 


Vince Camuto Lively Shoe $128.00


Bouquets Candra $49.99


Great gold shoe at a great price...Nine West Accolia $49.95


I can't wait to see how the wedding turns out! Good luck to Natalie and her girls, I can't wait to see photos!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous inspiration photo! LOVE the Tibi Sleeveless Dress! I will be wearing that, just tell me when and where to show up! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lace illusion dress! Gorgeous find and amazing price:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colors! the wedding dress is really pretty! thank u for this :D gives me ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet idea! I also love the blush palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, there are a small number of bare essentials your wardrobe cannot be without. Once you have these essentials in your closet you will be surprised just how much you can do with so little. stoner emojis

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails