Thursday, June 9, 2011

An Aquatic Affair

I stumbled across this amazing artwork on Etsy and immediately fell in love. I am thinking for Julian's big boy room it would be fun to do a modern "under the sea" theme. The artist is Rococco Co, and each piece is printed on a vintage page of dictionary. I just love how unique they look with the mixture of intricate images on top of all those words! The best part? They are only $12! I am interested to know if they are as pretty in person!

The Ombre collection is my favorite...






4 comments:

  1. Love it! Doing the big boy room is so fun...we did vintage cowboy inspired by a fabric I found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! These prints would work in so many rooms! I can't wait to see what you do with Julian's room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! i saw some amazing etsy octopus pillows too that i am lusting for, but have no where to put them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I really like this!!! Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails