Thursday, March 31, 2011

I love this stuff...

For those of you who have reading this blog for the past 2 years, you know that I am on the eternal search for the perfect skin care line. I have tried a lot of different things in the past few years, and the one product line that I have been loving for my morning routine is Aveeno's Positively Radiant.

I first saw the Positively Radiant moisturizer on Cupcakes and Cashmere's blog. I figured if it works for Emily, I should give it a shot. I absolutely love it. It has SPF 30, it also has light diffusers to even out skin tone. I love the smell (very light and clean) and it is not too heavy or greasy. Last year it won a bunch of beauty awards, and I know why. It's a bargain (at around $13) and it definitely has worked for me.

After trying that product, I decided I should try their Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. It's a super light exfoliator that uses tiny microbeads. So, you can use it daily and it isn't rough on your skin. I keep it in the shower and use it every other day.

I have always been a Cetaphil girl, but I wanted to try something new. I have been using their Clear Complexion foaming cleanser. I use it in the morning and it's a great way to get my skin ready for the day. It smells amazing and I love the foam, I feel like it gets my skin really clean without drying it out. It also helps clear those pesky little blemishes that we sometimes get.

Since I have been saving so much money on my daily skin care, I feel like I can really invest in a good nighttime moisturizer and eye cream. Click here to read a past post about my favorite eye creams.

Have you tried Aveeno products? Do you love them too?

4 comments:

  1. Girl after my own heart. I have sensitive skin so most things I try from Target make me insane. Have you been Terry Binns?! Great skin care lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use the aveeno lotion and I agree its a great bargain and it works well! My derm recommended aveeno and also vanicream. I use the vanicream soap bar for a measly $2.50! Its nice knowing that you can still get by with quality face products without spending a ton. Plus, this way I don't feel so guilty for buying $30 eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sold. Going to pick up the moisturizer tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Aveeno foaming soap you show above as well as some of their moisterizer...I've liked both of them a lot.

    I've only used Cetaphil once in my life and didn't like the results. Then I read this recently...

    http://wellandgoodnyc.com/2010/07/20/cetaphil-why-the-popular-cleanser-isn%E2%80%99t-doing-your-skin-any-favors/#axzz1IKzNyOY4

    Yikes! Hope you like the Aveeno, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails