Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cheap and Chic

One of my favorite brands at Target is Converse One Star. I always seem to find something there that fits just nicely into my wardrobe. My newest purchase was their Super Soft tunic top in a shade of Navy. This top is like the most comfy sweatshirt you will ever own, except it actually has some shape and style to it.

I laughed so hard when my friend came over for a playdate and we had the exact same outfit on...the tunic top and black leggings. I really am bummed I didn't buy it in more colors, because it has been my go-to these last few weeks. It looks great over leggings or skinny jeans.

p.s.-these pictures don't really do it justice, it's much cuter in person. And, I think they just got marked down too, so if you want one I would get to Target ASAP!



1 comment:

  1. I have this tunic too!! It is a staple in my "uniform" these days! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails