Monday, October 11, 2010

74 Harley Street

One of my favorite ways to wear jewelry, is to mix a little old with a bit of new...and I especially love a little bit of sparkle. Susan mayer does just that with her designs for her jewelry line 74 Harley Street. Vintage treasures are re-worked to create absolutely gorgeous, one of a kind pieces. 

Susan is also a Kansas City based designer, and I am always in favor of supporting local business! I was lucky enough to see her pieces in person at Girl Boutique (Hawthorne Plaza) Where they have an amazing selection of her items. In fact, there were so many to choose from, I just couldn't decide!!! I am hoping Santa will pick one out for me for Christmas.

She has fabulous hair pins, beautiful necklaces and one of my favorites are her charm bracelets. These pics were taken from her website, but make sure to stop into Girl Boutique if you want to see more of her selection.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails