Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Indigo Girl

Dear Forever 21,

Thank you for replacing your neon 80's merchandise with linen and flowy cotton in beautiful colors for summer. I am finally inspired...especially by your wide array of "indigo" colored items.  For me, it is the new "black". It's so neutral and it goes with everything! I especially love it paired with white, it's crisp and clean and I have always adored the Nautical look.

Here are some of my favorite items that I recently found at F21...


This ruffled crop jacket doesn't look like much in the picture, but on it is absolutely adorable. Throw this on over a simple black dress or with white pants and a tank and you can take your plain outfit to spectacular. It has a high, dramatic collar and it sits right under the bust line. It's a great deal at $24.80





This is the CUTEST summer dress. It is super light weight cotton that wraps and ties on the side. In person it is on the shorter side, and for those of you who prefer black, it does come in that as well. It would be a great piece to wear to a bridal shower or a rehearsal dinner. It's flowy and cool for these hot summer nights we've been having. It's also under $30!









 Everybody should own this linen skirt. It is the type of piece that you could throw on for casual with just a tank top and flat sandals or you could dress it up with a crisp blouse and heels for the office. It comes with this great black belt that I will definitely be wearing with other things.  It can (and should) be yours for $22.80











3 comments:

  1. You make me want to eat the clothes you post on your blog! I also want to jump in them and wear them! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all very cute (especially the dress. forever21, really?) but i love my neon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails