Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! How will you be spending the day?  I am starting the day with my son's party at school, which should be fun. I love seeing him in his classroom with all of his buddies. He also has a HUGE crush on one of his teachers. In fact, yesterday he asked me if Mrs.G would be coming to school in car pajamas for the party...no son, probably not. Kids are funny..

Then, I am ending the day in a bit of an unconventional way. I am actually flying to meet my girlfriends in Arizona for a girls only, spa, sun and relaxation weekend. Could you think of a better Valentine's Gift? I think not! I can hardly wait...it's been almost 2 years since we have all been together. Many thanks to the husband's for letting us sneak away for a few days and holding down the fort with all of the kiddos. s

There is truly nothing better than best girlfriends. I would be lost without these ladies!


Have a great holiday with your loved ones! I will be back on Monday...and hopefully well rested with a nice tan! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip!! and yes I am completely jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have such fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel have so much fun!! I will be looking for ideas for your room in the cold while you sun yourself!! Tell the girls I say hello!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails