Friday, January 4, 2013

My Favorite Pants

I am not going to lie, I love my Lululemon pants...there is nothing more comfortable. But, I don't like to spend every day in my workout clothes. On the flip side, as much as I love my skinny jeans, they aren't the most comfortable to wear all day long.



So, if you are looking for a denim alternative, then you will love these Zipper twill pants from The Gap. They look great with flats or even a wedge sandal for spring. I own them in grey from a couple of years ago and they are my favorite pants. I am so glad they brought them back in white, they will definitely be on my Spring "to buy" list! They are also available in Grey and Red.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the rec!! Agree I hate to spend everyday in workout clothes! Off to check out the pants I would love the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! I have a gift card to the Gap that I have been holding on to for a bit. Will check them out. P.S. I voted for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a huge fan of gap's denim but these are def really cute!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the length! They would be great to transition from boots to flats to sandals for Spring. Thanks for the recommend!

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white paint. Its color is so attractive and gorgeous .
    http://stylopoint.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have heard great things about that brand! i need to check it out!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails