Saturday, April 16, 2011

Honored...

I couldn't believe when I got an email from Circle of Mom's saying I was chosen as one of the Top 25 Mom's with Style! I am among many other fabulous mom's, and it is so flattering to be in the same category as these other bloggers.



If you haven't checked out the list, you can see them HERE, some of my faves are Naina at Style'NEverything Fab, The Littlest Blog (she has a fantastic kids vintage store), The Lil Bee, Whoorl and Chasing Twins in Louboutins.

I would love your vote (click HERE). Even though I have no chance whatsoever to get to #1, it's pretty nice to be in the top 10! (no signing in required, just click on the thumbs up to the right of my profile)

Thanks again for all of you that follow along, make sweet comments and share with me in this blog journey. Happy Weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I first saw this honor on Soni's fb status so I went and voted for you! You so deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,
    Thanks for the mention. You do have a great chance and you are a mom with style indeed!!!!
    Naina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog! Just cast my vote. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for you! Congrats this is huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted! So exciting, you totally deserve this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails