Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a novel idea!

Car Seat cover by Chubby Baby, $75

I saw a girl with one of these yesterday and I had to stop her and ask where she got them. Of course she found it on Etsy! I absolutely love this idea of a custom infant car seat cover. I think they are great when baby #2 comes along and your car seat may be a little worse for wear from the first child. This will make the car seat look brand new, and it can be removed and washed over and over! Not to mention, you can customize it based on the sex of the baby.

  Out of all the vendors on Etsy, the ones by Chubby Baby were my favorite. 





1 comment:

  1. OMG, these might be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm bookmarking the site so I can pick one out after baby #2 arrives. Great idea! thanks Mel.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails