Friday, May 28, 2010

Call me bubbles...

I am not sure if it is this warm weather, or just the fact that it is going to be a beautiful long weekend, but I am certainly ready for a cocktail. In the heat, I tend to crave something bubbly and fruity and very cold. My husband has perfected the art of champagne cocktail creations, and he is always mixing up something new.  We did a lot of the St.Germain cocktail (elderflower liquer and champagne...yum!) last summer, but here are some new ones that I can't wait to try!




The Raspberry Champagne cocktail: recipe HERE


Champagne Pomegranate cocktail recipe HERE



And a Peach Prosecco spritzer recipe HERE









Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! And...CHEERS!

4 comments:

  1. Yum, all of those sound delicious! I love a good champagne cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruel.
    Absolutely-positively cruel.

    I am going to go sever my tongue, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about champagne too!! I just can't help myself. It's so refreshingly and deliciously luxurious ;)

    Have a wonderful memorial weekend Love!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was JUST trying to come up with a bubbly cocktail I could make for dinner last night - I WISH I would've checked your blog before now! Where does one find elderflower liquer? No matter - I may have to try one of each of the above - thanks, Bubbles!
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails