Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Man of Style

I did this a few weeks back, and I think I am going to stick with it. It doesn't hurt to throw a little man-candy in here every once in a while, right?

My husband and I recently watched Lars and the Real Girl with Ryan Gosling. It is an absolutely strange, but captivating movie that we just couldn't turn off. Even though we kept looking at each other in disbelief, like, "Why are we watching this?".  It reminded me how good looking Ryan Gosling is. Even when he plays these weird, disturbed characters, he pretty much oozes sex appeal.

So the big question is, do you think Rachel McAdams is totally bummed?

image HERE


image HERE


image HERE


image HERE


image HERE





4 comments:

  1. I adore your Man of Style posts!! We have the same taste in men... Ryan Gosling is so all American and out of this world handsome. He had me with "The Notebook".

    Hope you had a wonderful day Love!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!! But yes, Lars was a very strange movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bummed. I would take him- thankfully I never saw that movie. I still remember him from The Notebook. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. houstonembroideryservice.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails