* Santa pays a visit on Christmas Eve (aka, my father in law...). Julian hasn't figured it out yet, which was a huge relief!
* I bought the dress Vivi is wearing last winter, right after I found out I was having a girl. It fit perfectly...love the classic corduroy, rick rack and a peter pan collar!
* Our family on Christmas Eve (sporting my new favorite Target pleather pants!)
* Vivi with her first Madame Alexander Baby doll
*Christmas morning craziness...can you spot our dog in the middle of the madness?
* My mom always made Monkey Bread on Christmas morning (from scratch, of course). I found a much easier semi-homemade recipe on Pinterest and let me tell you, it was JUST as good.
* freezing weather calls for cozy hats!
* Vivi with her first bla bla doll. Ours has orange hair with princess leah style buns, it's very cute!
* Christmas dinner at my in-laws...kids table on the left, adult table on the right
* My mother in law has the prettiest Christmas decor. It gives me hope that I can acquire some fabulous pieces over time and hopefully be able to make my house look as festive as hers!
* I attempted to burn Christmas calories by playing Just Dance on Wii. My SIL bought the newest version and we had SO much fun. When I say "we" I mean me and my nieces and nephews who have some seriously sweet dance moves.
Our KC Christmas has come to an end, but now I am looking forward to my parents coming in from Minnesota and my brother from NYC!