Thursday, July 28, 2011

I just can't get enough...

of this perfume! The Piece of Toast girls recommended the Bellini perfume by Calypso a while back and I have been dying to smell it. When I was in Chicago, I stopped into the Calypso store to give it a whirl. Sure enough, it was love at first smell. They had me at "coconut, Cassis, Apple and Sandalwood"...not to mention more amazing fruity and floral notes.



top notes:
apple, pineapple, grapefruit, orange
heart notes:
white peach, coconut, frangipani, cassis, freesia, jasmine, orange flower
base notes:
white musk, amber, sandalwood

yummmmm, yum, yum. love it!

2 comments:

  1. I am running to Aedes this weekend to check it out! It sounds amazing, and the bottle is lovely. I have Calypso's Mimosa and adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fabulous! I am always looking for a new scent!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails