Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can you say Bononobos?

Anyone else out there have a clotheshorse husband? Majority of guys are clueless, my husband on the other hand just loves to shop. He does fantastic on his own, outside of a few recent purchases. Tank tops people, tank tops. ugh.

Thank goodness he has found a new obsession and it's called Bonobos. Introduced to us by a friend, this Men's shopping site has now been bookmarked and we have already received our first purchase. I love men's clothing too, and I have to say their selection is great. The site was started on the basis of finding the perfect fitting pant.

Most men's pants are too tight or too baggy. Bonobos strives to put together the best fitting pant for men of all body types. My husband tried them on today and I can't even tell you how cute they are. Best fitting pant, by far. Slim (but not too tight), cute plaid detail on the inside of the pant and the pockets. They have tons of fabrics and colors to choose from. He got the redrums ($88)...super cute, right?

They also have a fabulous selection of shirts. Their prices are very fair too, especially for the quality. This striped oxford is $60

Nothing says summer like a seersucker sportcoat! $198

what do you think? Will your man like Bonobos too?

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is my guy's new go to!! He found it a few months ago and has become obsessed! I swear we get weekly packages now!

    www.sadieandstella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those red pants! I have a friend who just moved to Italy and she said all the men wear purple pants. I will have to send her this site to see if she can order some for her hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! I am going to order something for Brad!!! THX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally love these pants, I am all about a nice slim fit and that coral color is killer!!! Unfortunatley, my hubby on the other hand, is a "surfer/skate west coast" boy, so he is all about jeans and vans and a skateboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you follow this link you will receive $50 off of your $100 purchase! Happy shopping!

    http://www.bonobos.com/invite/camnipotent23126

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish my man could pull off those Redrums...

    Also found a $50 off coupon here:
    http://www.bonobos.com/invite/abcd3fg15789

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails