Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Once Memorial Day hits and the pools open, it feels like summer has officially begun. I love everything about summer. Sun-kissed skin, and pretty sundresses, long days at the pool, ice-cold beer on a hot day, warm nights on the patio, popsicles, sprinklers in the yard...I could go on and on...

I have a few summer products I am loving right now too that I thought I would share...

Summer calls for fun, colorful makeup! I just recently purchased Laura Mercier's "Camellia" Lip Glace and it's the perfect shade of pink. It's much more sheer than how it looks in the bottle, but it still gives you a great pink lip. $24 at Nordstrom

I am not going to lie, I love the sun. But, I am REALLY trying hard not to spend as much time tanning myself as I used to. In order to prevent from being completely pale this summer, I enlisted the help of a new self-tanner. A friend recommended this product and it's the BEST. You can get a fabulous tan in just 3 days. It has to be applied pretty carefully, but overall the streaking is not bad and it actually smells decent! I bought the medium-tan, and it's really given me amazing color.

 This new Ginger and White peach body wash by Aveeno is light and refreshing...it smells almost good enough to eat!



Jonathan bought  me this dress for Mother's Day and I can't wait to wear it. Sundresses are always my summer go-to. They are the only way to stay cool when it's 90 and humid in Kansas City!
You know that I love a good bargain; I recently scored these wedges at Old Navy for $12.99. I can't wear really high heels when carrying the baby and chasing after a crazy toddler. I searched everywhere for a lower heel and finally stumbled upon these. They also come in a fun citron yellow.



I don't own these (YET), but wouldn't these be the perfect summer earring? They are Kendra Scott's new Skylar earring in Chalcedony. I adore this color, I feel like it could go with anything!  



2 comments:

  1. I just got Laura's "Rose", which seems to be more red-pink. Now I am obsessed with the one you have! Might have to make a visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you love the new Skylar Earrings! Thanks so much for the love!

    XO, -Kendra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails