Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dressing the bump: Week 19

I wore this amazing DVF dress (on loan from a friend) to a baby shower this past weekend, and I am officially obsessed with it. There is something about Diane Von Furstenberg jersey that is incredibly comfortable, yet chic. This particular style is not maternity, but the a-line shape makes it the perfect silhouette to accommodate a baby bump.


I paired it with Grey Chevron tights by HUE, Black Boots (old by Arturo Chiang), skinny patent belt (also old and not sure who it is by!), super long pearls wrapped 3 times and a white and black quilted bag (Forever 21), nails-Hey Vito, is my Car Ready? by OPI


8 comments:

  1. Cutie Pie! I have that same DVF dress in a green print and love it! I wear it often, will have to bust it out next time I am preggo. You look great Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that cute bump! and i simply love DVF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! First of all....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I have been out of the bloggy world for a while and didn't know you were preggos!!! So exciting!!! You look amazing!! I love DVF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing! And your tiny little bump is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ladies! DVF IS fabulous, I wish I owned more of her things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! Great dress, accessories and tiny bump! : ) I have been wearing a ton of DVF, too. Funny story...your friend, Jesse took her recent outfit photo outside my home. I did a double take when I saw the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails