Monday, April 2, 2012

A little bit Juicy

A friend recently gave me one of Lancome's Juicy Tubes and now I am hooked! I love their slight hint of color, the fruity smell and the consistency is great. Not too sticky with the perfect amount of shine.




I have Pink Horizon, and I love it for daytime, because it isn't too pigmented and doesn't make you look like you have a very made up lip. It also looks wonderful layered over your favorite lipstick, because the color is so sheer. The pic doesn't do it justice, it has more flecks of gold in the tube.


It's also the perfect gloss for if you want just a touch of shine when you are poolside or at the beach! $18 at Sephora.com

1 comment:

  1. You must check out Simmer; it's one of my all-time favorites! It's a golden peachy nude.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails