Friday, October 21, 2011

Frugal Friday

Typically I shy away from cheapie shoes, only because they usually don't hold up well and can be uncomfortable. But, when I tried these booties on at Forever 21 I knew I had to have them. They are "suedette", but they actually feel really nice and they do not look like some fake suede shoes can. They have a wearable short heel and the toe comes to a comfortable point. I also love the big exposed gold zipper.



I have been wearing these with everything from my rolled boyfriend jeans to leggings. I have a feeling these will be my go-to all season long! They are only $27.80 and come in this great taupe color. I am wishing they also came in black!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to forever21 in ages!!!! I need to hit it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to see a picture of what you wear them with. I have similar booties (mine have a wedge heel) and I'm always looking for ways to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Bet they look cute with boyfriend jeans and leggings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails