Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Exciting News!


This past month has been an exciting one! I am so thrilled to share with you the news that I will be a contributing writer for Project Nursery!

For the past 3 years I have been a loyal follower of Project Nursery. Over the years they have evolved from a blog dedicated to your baby's 1st room, to an incredible website packed with reader and designer submitted rooms, party ideas, expert design advice and fantastic weekly giveaways. I can't tell you what an honor it is to be a part of their team.

On the Project Nursery Blog, I will be sharing my styling tips, fabulous budget buys, and I will give my best advice on how to stay stylish and comfortable during your pregnancy.

My first post is all about dressing the difficult first trimester of pregnancy. To read about some of my favorite items for the first trimester and beyond, click HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Melanie! How exciting!
    By the way... when do you find out what you are having???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I need to check out project nursery more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Way to go...how neat! I will definitely be checking in to Project Nursery for the duration of this pregnancy and beyond. Are you going to find out what you are having, or will you be surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies! Thanks so much, it's going to be a fun experience! We just found out what we are having...but we are revealing in our Christmas card to friends and family. Once xmas is over, I will share on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails