Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am adding to my reading list...

I love being able to share with you my newest favorite reads. I am always looking for new inspiration and these 3 ladies sure are bringing it on a daily basis. So without further ado...


She is a stylist, an excellent "thrifter", a mom and boy does this girl have style. Oh and killer hair on top of that. In fact, she shares some "how to's" with her cute hair styles. Most recently she did a "faux bob" tucked under a hat. Love the idea! Her ensembles get my creative juices flowing, I just wish I had the patience to thrift, I know it is well worth it! 











I just found this blog via Cassie, and I am so glad I did! Megan is a mother of a little boy, and has just moved into a new home. She shares her projects along the way and other great ideas. Her home is gorgeous. I DIE for this closet...


and the kitchen....


and this bookshelf idea is awesome!






I just found Tyson and Sydney's fabulous blog via Merci Blah Blah. Let me just tell you, this blog is full of adorable cuteness all around. They are a married couple, documenting their lives through photos. Tyson takes her photos...how cute is that? Her style is right up my alley, in fact I am already coveting a few of her items. Like this striped skirt...YES PLEASE!

(H&M in case you were wondering)


If anyone has any "must follow" blogs, please send them my way! I am always looking for new reads.






11 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm more than flattered! And I can't wait to check out these other two blogs as well!

    xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! MORE gorgeous blogs to distract me from my chores :) THANKS MEL :) Really though. These look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these great blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't popped in to say hi in awhile. I've been getting lazy with the commenting all around, so just wanted you to know I'm still following along!
    oxo,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the...that is someone's actual CLOSET? And not just a random shot from like Elle Decor or something?!!!! That is SO UNFAIR. Thanks for sharing - I'm going to go leave jealousy comments on her blog.

    Kidding.

    Merci!
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, just checked out November Grey and Honey We're Home and followed them both immediately. Guh. Thanks for sharing!

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That closet wouldn't be empty for long if it was mine! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout-out...you're on my daily read too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting these sites. I have found inspiration from all of them and know that they will now be among my daily reads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melanie- Cassie just alerted me to your blog and I'm so glad she did! I'm seriously flattered to be mentioned as a new fave of yours! And James will be excited that he was pictured here- he's getting famous! ha:) I'm off to check out more and visit your other faves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the recommendations, I love November Grey, and added it to my reader. One of my must reads is "Sea of Shoes". Absolutely ah-mazing style and photography, and it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails