Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dressing the bump: week 18

Well, this is pretty much my uniform these days. If you read my post on Project Nursery you will know that long cardigans, long tanks or tees, leggings and flat shoes are my go-to. I am just starting to pop so now I am more comfortable wearing tighter fitted tops instead of something blousy. I also love that cardigans can go from pre-pregnancy, through the entire 9 months and beyond. They are a great investment!

The tee I am wearing in this picture is my new favorite. It is by a brand called Poof! and it is sold at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. You will fall over when I tell you the price...they were $6.99. I bought 2 and if they would have had more in my size I would have snagged them all up. They are in the junior section and both prego or non-prego ladies can wear them. They are really soft and so far have washed up well! I am shocked myself, for $6.99 you can't expect too much from a tee shirt.

Cardigan: Tory Burch- 2008, Tee Poof! from TJ Maxx,  Necklace-Michelle Rhodes Designs, Leggings-Hue, Bag-Louis Vuitton, Boots-Target (similar here), nail polish Wicked by Essie

11 comments:

  1. cute bump! i LOVE the cardi and those tees are even cheaper than the ones i got at target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love your cardigan and you're so cute with your bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinking cute are you? Love that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are disgustingly cute! Seriously. Pregnant or not! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit! I am now 18 weeks too! Always hard to look cute at this stage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love poof tees! I wore them all the time while preggo and still love them. The junios department is the best place to shop for maternity clothes! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Headed to our TJ Maxx tomorrow to check out Poof! I kind of like that name! : ) Another cute outfit. Are your Hue leggings the same ones that you blogged about for PN? Did you stick with black, or did you try a few colors? How do they run in size?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! The wide waistband style is amazing. If you have a Nordstrom by you they have them in the hosiery department and you can try them on. I got black and sized up to Medium to accomodate my growing body :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and Kyle...just saw on your profile you are from HOboken. My good friend just moved there, she writes www.theconcretecatwalk.com You should follow her, she has some great inspiration on her site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Melanie! We have a Nordstroms near by in Short Hills! Will definitely check out The Concrete Catwalk. Hoboken is really cute-lots of great little shops and restaurants. Also, so close to NYC! Hope your friend is loving it so far.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails